Playmates Toys, a longtime licensee for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT), developed a newly designed product line based on Nickelodeon’s new animated series, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which premiered on September 17. The new line will be available at major retailers starting October 1, and includes an assortment of detailed action figures, vehicles, a play set, and role play toys.
In addition to the new products, Playmates Toys reintroduces a Sewer Squad Pizza Points Loyalty Program, a version of which first debuted in the late ’80s, where fans can collect and redeem pizza points for exclusive toys and more. A unique, secret code is included in every Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toy package from Playmates Toys. Fans can visit playmatestoys.com to register and join the Sewer Squad.
The Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toy line from Playmates Toys features the following:
- The detailed Action Figures are uniquely sculpted and fully articulated. The assortment features the four Turtles, April, and Splinter, as well as new characters from the series, such as Baron Draxum and Meat Sweats.
- The Deluxe Ninja Action Figures, available in the four Turtles, bend to activate a flipping action. Each Turtle lets out an action shout as they flip.
- The Giant Figure assortment stands between 10.25 and 11 inches, with 13 points of articulation.
- The Turtle Tank is two toys in one, transforming from vehicle mode to a Mobile Ops unit with a secret lab for Donatello.
- The Shell Hog Vehicles connect to each other and can launch off the Turtle Tank group vehicle.
- The 43-inch Epic Lair Playset is the biggest play set ever from Playmates Toys. It includes four levels of play, seven rooms, and more than 20 action features.
- The assortment of Role Play, available for each of the four Turtles, includes a signature Turtle bandana, a newly designed throwing star, and an all-new weapon for each Turtle.