As a result of the brand’s partnership with Spotlight Licensing and Brand Management, the newest licensees to join more than 50 Precious Moments licensees worldwide are the John Barton Co. for jewelry and select consumer glass products, and the Northwest Co. for blankets, pillows, throws, towels, and slumber bags.
“This has been a monumental year for our licensing program in terms of attracting new licensees and bolstering existing ones with new and refreshed artwork, as well as bringing new energy and focus to our brand,” says Elisa McDermott, vice president of sales and licensing for Precious Moments. “Spotlight Licensing’s input and hard work have been invaluable in helping Precious Moments strategically refocus our licensing efforts on our brand’s established strengths — making life’s precious moments more memorable, and making the world a kinder, better place by enabling people to share their love with family and friends.”
Other recent licensees since last year’s Licensing Expo include:
- ACCO Brands (calendars, planners)
- Innovent Inc. (diapers, wipes)
- Leap Year Publishing (puzzles)
- Mark Feldstein & Associates (clocks, nightlights, LED lanterns)
- Phoenix International Publications (sound books, scrapbooks, board books)
- Rose Textiles (infant/toddler accessories)
- Sara Kety Enterprises (novelty snapsuits)
Spotlight Licensing will showcase Precious Moments at booth No. D134 at the 2019 Licensing Expo in Las Vegas.