The countdown is on for the Toy Insider‘s Sweet Suite @ Home, the ultimate virtual toy party where members of the media and digital influencers are invited to remotely discover the hottest new toys from more than 50 toy companies.
For more than a decade, Sweet Suite has brought together toy manufacturers, press, content creators, and influencers for the biggest night of play. Last year’s event at Pier Sixty in New York City was the biggest yet, and this year the team at Adventure Media and Events — publishers of the Toy Book — is ready to do it again in an all-new way.
Sweet Suite @ Home will feature an interactive virtual party environment and give attendees the full Sweet Suite experience, no matter where they live.
Guests are encouraged to let their “kid at heart” out to play as they explore an interactive 360-degree show floor, watch live toy demos and exclusive never-before-seen product reveals, meet with brands, participate in special events and contests, and learn from the experts about toy trends and the state of the toy industry. The event will also feature fun games and activities so that kids who are stuck at home with their parents can join in on the fun, including storytime, scavenger hunts, trivia, and more!
“These difficult times have us craving more human connection and fun than ever. Just because it’s not the summer we envisioned doesn’t mean that we need to put playtime on pause,” says Marissa DiBartolo, editor-in-chief, the Toy Insider. “We can’t wait to bring the latest and greatest toys straight to your screen to help you get a head start on holiday gift guides or give you a much-needed pick-me-up this summer. We’re thrilled to party with everyone from coast to coast this year!”
Sweet Suite @ Home takes place on Wednesday, July 22, 2020, 12-5 p.m. EDT + After Hours Fun from 8-10 p.m. EDT. The event is invite-only.
- Discover the latest and greatest
- A fun, interactive virtual show floor complete with live toy demos
- All the assets you need available for download from the show floor
- Interview opps and soundbites
- Talk trends and the state of the toy industry with Laurie Schacht, Chief Toy Officer of the Toy Insider, and the Toy Insider team of experts
- Get the scoop from more than 50 toy companies in one-on-one meetings or pop-in Zoom rooms
PLAY OPPS & TOY REVEALS:
- Witness the first-ever unveiling of a beastly new R/C toy from Spin Master with an unboxing like you have never seen before!
- Put an adorable twist on nursery rhymes with a sneak peek at a brand-new, CoComelon-inspired toy line from Jazwares.
- MGA Entertainment, known for surprises, is bringing a “crushing” debut of “colorful,” “fashionable” dolls, as well as “smart” robots to fans for the first time!
- Experience the first-ever reveal of GLITTER BURST from Yulu — a surprise reveal like you’ve never seen before!
- Meet the brand-new Doc McStuffins doll from Just Play who teaches kids about washing their hands.
- Get to know the Ninja Kidz TV YouTube family and become a ninja with the Ninja Kidz TV Giant Mystery Ninja Ball by Blip Toys.
- Join YouTube sensations Trinity & Beyond and Aaron Kyro of Braille Skateboarding as they show you their brand-new toy lines with Bonkers Toys.
- Enter a toy giveaway hosted by NASCAR driver Natalie Decker, sponsored by Far Out Toys!
- Who Let the Dogs Out? Bring your pups (real or stuffed!) to the Puppy Love Party sponsored by Basic Fun! and Adopt-a-Pet.com, joined by special guests, the Baha Men.
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS:
- Learning Resources and Educational Insights will give away a $5,000 shopping spree to one of everyone’s favorite retailers to make your back-to-school shopping a little easier this year!
- Great Scott! Celebrate the 35th anniversary of Back to the Future at Playmobil’s “Back to the Future Trivia” event with a chance to win one of three Playmobil prize packs.
- Test your toy knowledge with Basic Fun! for a chance to win awesome prizes, including a grand prize of a Tonka Truck signed by Tonka spokesperson Shaquille O’Neal!
- Set up a 1-on-1 product demo with Pacific Cycle, makers of the Josie ride-on unicorn, for a chance to win a sweet new KidTrax ride of your choice.
- Spread the love with VTech and LeapFrog! The more love you show them by visiting their booth and clicking the heart icons on their product towers, the more chances to win a giant prize pack.
Media interested in attending may contact Elizabeth Tran, LKPR Inc., Elizabeth@LKPRinc.com to apply for credentials.