by Reyne Rice, Global Trend Hunter and Co-President of International Toy Magazine Association (ITMA)
Global Licensing Group at Informa Markets, the organizer behind Brand Licensing Europe (BLE), is introducing Festival of Licensing, a celebration of the business of brand licensing, in partnership with industry trade association Licensing International.
Festival of Licensing will be a four-week large-scale global digital gathering. Scheduled to take place from Oct. 6-29, 2020, the virtual event aims to bring together the global licensing industry to connect, learn, strike deals, and do business on an international stage.
Festival of Licensing details:
- Four regionally tailored virtual events will be organized across four key licensing territories.
- Each week is hosted by a different sector of Global Licensing Group:
- Week 1: Oct. 6-8 — Europe, powered by Brand Licensing Europe
- Week 2: Oct. 14-15 — Asia, powered by Licensing Expo China and Licensing Expo Japan
- Week 3: Oct. 20-22 — North America and Latin America, powered by Licensing Expo
- Week 4: Oct. 28-29 — Global C-suite virtual conference – Licensing Leadership Summit
- Exclusive brand and property showcases, designed to feature up to 300 exhibitors.
- Matchmaking Service enabling both pre-planned online video meetings and impromptu exhibitor drop-ins.
- More than 100 hours of on-demand, territory- and category-specific content to guide business partners and alliances through the new consumer landscape.
- Entertainment experiences, well-being workshops, business mentoring and advice, and a charity fundraiser is being designed to leverage the power of the global licensing industry.