Following a two-year absence, Geoffrey’s Hot Toy List is back.
Tru Kids Brands — parent of the Toys “R” Us brand — relaunched Geoffrey’s Hot Toy List for the 2020 holiday season. The curated list from the Toys “R” Us team includes 20 of the year’s hottest toys.
“During this exceptional time, the toy category remains a bright spot as parents and kids look to keep themselves entertained and active while at home,” says Richard Barry, CEO, Tru Kids Brands. “For more than 20 years, Toys ‘R’ Us has delivered the Hot Toy List to help families plan their holiday shopping lists and I’m thrilled to bring it back. Now more than ever, toys are in demand and Toys ‘R’ Us will continue to serve as a trusted source to bring the magic of play to kids and families, allowing them to bond and make lasting memories this holiday season.”
Geoffrey’s Hot Toy List 2020
- Barbie Dreamhouse Dollhouse with Wheelchair Accessible Elevator (Mattel)
- Blue’s Clues & You! Dance-Along Blue Plush (Just Play)
- Hatchimals Pixies Crystal Flyers Pink Magical Flying Pixie Toy (Spin Master)
- Hot Wheels Sky Crash Tower Track Playset (Mattel)
- KidiZoom Creator Cam (VTech)
- LEGO Dots (LEGO Group)
- LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Astronomy Tower (LEGO Group)
- LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course (LEGO Group)
- Little People Launch & Loop Raceway (Fisher-Price)
- Monster Jam Official Megalodon Storm 1:15 Scale All-Terrain Remote Control Monster Truck (Spin Master)
- Nintendo Switch Console with Neon Red/Neon Blue Joy-Con (Nintendo)
- Operation Pet Scan Board Game (Hasbro)
- PAW Patrol Dino Rescue Dino Patroller Motorized Team Vehicle (Spin Master)
- Peppa Pig Shopping Mall Playset (Jazwares)
- Pets Alive Fifi the Flossing Sloth (ZURU)
- PJ Masks Transforming 2 in 1 Mobile HQ Playset (Just Play)
- Rainbow High Fashion Dolls (MGA Entertainment)
- Squeakee The Balloon Dog (Moose Toys)
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian The Child Animatronic Edition (Hasbro)
- The Animal Interactive Unboxing Toy Truck (Spin Master)
Consumers browsing the Toys “R” Us website are redirected to Amazon to purchase featured toys.
Last year, Toys “R” Us launched two new store concepts at the Westfield Garden State Plaza in Paramus, New Jersey, and The Galleria Mall in Houston, Texas. Both stores are offering extended holiday hours and socially distant shopping experiences including a meet and greet with Geoffrey the Giraffe beginning Nov. 1.
For a full rundown of the hottest toys of the year, be sure to check out the Toy Insider‘s 15th annual Holiday Gift Guide, available now! The guide features more than 160 toys in print with more than 300 featured in the extended online edition.